Covid Ready at Wildlife Croft Skye23rd June 2020
During changeovers all surfaces in the Bothy will be thoroughly cleaned with hot soapy water before being disinfected using a virucidal disinfectant (meeting EN 14476). We will be undertaking accredited training to ensure we are cleaning to the highest standard.
Measures we will take between guests include:
• Washing mattress and pillow protectors at a high temperature
• Rotating duvets and pillows for each guest (allowing 7 days without use between guests)
• Using a steamer for the soft furnishings
• All crockery, cutlery and glassware will be put through the dishwasher on a high setting during changeovers
• Hand sanitiser will be available in the Bothy for guests to use.
We hope these measures will give people reassurance that when we open we will be doing everything we can to minimise the risk from Covid 19. We look forward to welcoming guests back to the croft and Stonechat Bothy.