Guests can stay with us for
7 nights, arriving and departing on Saturday
Our weekly rate is £600
Please read our Terms & Conditions below before booking. Please note Stonechat Bothy is unsuitable for pets or children.
Arrival and departure may be possible on other days. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We've created a step by step post to help you book your stay with us. Visit the Seasons tab on our website and find the post entitled ‘HOW TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT STONECHAT BOTHY’
Conditions of booking
- A non-returnable deposit of £150 is required to reserve the accommodation.
- If the booking is made less than 6 weeks before the arrival date the full amount is payable at once. Once a booking is accepted the Client becomes liable to pay the balance. If the booking is made more than 6 weeks before the start of the arrival date the full balance must be paid 6 weeks in advance of the holiday commencing. Non-payment at this time will be treated as a cancellation
- Cancellation Policy: If the booking is cancelled less than 42 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If the booking is cancelled 42 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to 150 GBP per booking will be made. Should a cancellation be made by the Client, for any reason, the Owners will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If cancellation occurs less than 6 weeks prior to hire and the Owners are unable to re-let for the period, then the entire hire fee will be liable by the Client.
- Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
- The Bothy should be left as it is found on arrival. For the benefit of the next clients please advise us as soon as possible of any breakage or damage that occurs during your stay. We do not charge for breakages or damage which occur as a result of normal use but reserve the right to demand payment for damage or breakages which occur as a result of reckless or deliberate misuse. A surcharge may be levied if excessive servicing is required following a departure.
- Holiday lets operate from 4 pm on the date of arrival until 10:30 am on the date of departure (unless specific arrangements are made to the contrary).
- Bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until guests receive confirmation from the Owners.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Bothy
- The number of people staying in the Bothy will not exceed two.
- Should there be any problem or cause for complaint during a period of letting, please contact the hosts as soon as possible, who will endeavour to fix the issue.
- The owners shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
- The owners reserve the right of entry to the property to carry out unavoidable repairs or maintenance but will inform guests in advance and will only do so in agreement with guests.
- We do not accept pets (see our blog post here.)
- We cannot accommodate children as the interior of the Bothy and the surrounding areas are not safe for little ones.
Wifi is provided through our local community broadband provider and is subject to disruption due to adverse weather. The average speed in the area is 5 Mbps.