From September 2017 guests can choose to stay with us for
a 7 night stay, arriving Friday or Monday, £700
a 3 night WEEKEND BREAK, arriving Friday and departing Monday, £349
a 4 night WEEKDAY BREAK, arriving Monday and departing Friday, £400
You can also decide to stay for longer breaks (10, 11 or 14 nights) to fully explore the whole of the island, and allow time to enjoy Lochalsh and Morar on the mainland, and even day trips to the Outer Hebrides or the Small Isles.
Stonechat Bothy is also the perfect place to enjoy the festive period (£850 per week).
Arrival and departure may be available on days other than Monday and Friday. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our terms and conditions below before booking. We've created a handy step by step instruction post to help you book your stay with us. Visit the Seasons tab and scroll to find the post entitled ‘HOW TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT STONECHAT BOTHY’.
Conditions of booking
- A non returnable deposit of £150 is required to reserve the accommodation. If the booking is made 6 weeks or less before the start date of the holiday the full rental is payable at once. Once a booking is accepted the applicant becomes liable to pay the balance.
- The full balance must be paid 6 weeks in advance of the holiday commencing. Non payment within this time limit will be treated as a cancellation.
- Payment of deposit can be made online from our website. A payment link will sent by the owners via email when the balance is due.
- Cancellation policy: Should a cancellation be made by the Client, for any reason, the Owners will seek to re-let the property for the period of hire. If successful in doing so a full refund will be made, if not the deposit will be forfeited by the Client. If cancellation occurs less than 6 weeks prior to hire and the Owners are unable to re-let for the period, then the entire hire fee will be liable by the Client. Clients are strongly advised to take out a Holiday Cancellation Insurance Policy.
- The Bothy should be left as clean as it is found on arrival. For the benefit of the next clients staying in the house, please advise us as soon as possible of any breakage or damage that occurs during your stay. We do not charge for breakages or damage which occur as a result of normal use, but reserve the right to demand payment for damage or breakages which occur as a result of reckless or deliberate misuse.A surcharge may be levied if excessive servicing is required following a departure.
- Holiday lets operate from 4pm on the date of arrival until 10:30am on the date of departure (unless specific arrangements are made to the contrary).
- Bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until guests receive confirmation.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Bothy
- The number of people staying in the Bothy will not exceed two.
- Should there be any problem or cause for complaint during a period of letting, please contact the hosts as soon as possible, who will endeavour to fix the problem.
- The owners shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
- The owners reserve the right of entry to the property to carry out unavoidable repairs or maintenance, but will inform guests in advance and only do so in agreement with guests.
- We do not accept pets (see our blog post here.)
- We cannot accommodate children (unless by prior arrangement).